Terms & Policies
Terms & Policies
Content and images found on this website are the property of Westin Automotive Products, Inc. Content, data, source code and images are accessible to Authorized Dealers per their Authorized Dealer contracts. Please read the following as our terms have changed.
- Sales Agreements – If a conflict should arise between the terms and conditions, promotion, contest or other listed on this website and a contract agreement executed by a Westin sales representative, the contract agreement will prevail.
Unilateral Minimum Advertised Price Policy
- UMAP Policy – Westin Automotive Products, Inc. is implementing the Unilateral Minimum Advertised Price Policy described here (“UMAP Policy” or “Policy”) effective January 1, 2015 (the “Effective Date”). This Policy applies to all brands manufactured by Westin for retail distribution, including but not limited to Westin®, Fey®, T-MAX™, and Wade™ (collectively and individually, “WESTIN” or the “Company”). Click here to download the policy.
As part of our Authorized Dealer package, you will begin to receive our email News Broadcast. You’ll be the first to know about new products and applications as well as full details concerning promotions and incentives. Terms and conditions apply. Westin assumes that recipients of the broadcast have signed-up individually, by a salesman, as part of an agreement, or as part of the Authorized Dealer package. Westin will never sign-up unsuspecting customers. Should you be added to our distribution list by accident, please use the link at the bottom of your broadcast to remove your e-mail address from our distribution list.
- Use of Information – Westin does not sell or distribute information obtained through this website. Information such as email addresses are used solely for the purpose for which they were obtained. Please read the terms and conditions of the use of this website.
- Liability Disclosure – Westin assumes no responsibility for any damage incurred or that may be incurred due to the use of an online e-tailer or such online distributor claiming to be an Authorized Dealer. Westin strives to provide it’s customers with the highest level of customer service but cannot be held responsible for the service provided by any other vendor. To file a claim with us about a vendor listed on our website, please send an email to our sales and marketing department with the words “Vendor Claim” in the subject line. Westin has no authority over business relations between a vendor and its customer, however, Westin strives to provide it’s services to reputable businesses and your claims will help us determine who they are and will provide information about the quality of services provided by those businesses.
- E-Link Referral Program – Websites for which Westin receives a Review Form will be reviewed for and subject to the following:
- Valid Website address (URL) is provided.
- Westin products and applications are represented using official Westin photography. If an image is not available from Westin, the use of a Westin logo is acceptable. The use of Westin images to represent Westin products and Westin products only. Sites found to represent products other than Westin with a Westin image will not be listed. See “Image Use” section above for details. Sites found to represent products other than Westin with a Westin image after listing will be notified and asked to edit errors. A second notice will be made in 10 days. If site has still not been edited after 20 days from original notification, Westin will remove the listing and the site will need to be re-submitted through the review form process. Submitting a form does not guarantee a site will be posted.
- Descriptions of product must be preceded by Westin’s logo or typed name.
- Prices are listed. Customers are interested in two things: Do you have the product they want and how much does it cost. See #5-7 below for more information and to obtain an official Westin pricing guideline/jobber price sheet.
- Applicants for listing of an e-commerce website on www.westinautomotive.com agree to the terms and policies of the listing, which includes our UMAP Policy (Unilateral Minimum Advertised Price Policy). Please contact Westin’s Customer Service with questions regarding our pricing guideline with the words “UMAP Pricing Guideline” in the subject heading. It is the responsibility of the website owner to comply with the pricing guideline. Pricing violations will result in removal from our listing and possible further restrictions with regard to our brands. There will be no notification upon removal from the listing for pricing violations.
- Application listings must be provided through your website data source. Sites may not be re-routed to the Westin’s website application listings. Doing so misleads customers to believe they are purchasing a product directly from Westin. Data source files in excel format can be obtained after your website has been approved and upon request. Please email requests to the Customer Service with “Requesting Price Sheet” in the subject heading.
- Customers can purchase product through a secure credit card service on your website. Secure service logos are recommended as proof of security intention and measure.
- Contact information must be provided on request as well as posted on the website.
- A phone number to speak to a sales/customer service representative during normal business hours must be provided.
- An email address to contact a sales/customer service representative with concerns about orders.
- A mailing address for communication via standard mail process.
- Westin is listed and or named on website main page (index). This can be done in several ways: 1.) With a logo or Westin photograph linked to a product page on your website with Westin product content. 2.) A search by manufacturer field on the website home page. 3.) Direct listing linked to product pages on your website with Westin product content.
- E-commerce sites seeking listing on www.westinautomotive.com concurrently sign-up to be Westin Authorized Dealers. All applicable Authorized Dealer guidelines are an extension of these terms and conditions. Please contact us for Authorized Dealer guidelines.
- Authorized Dealership status is a privileged distinction established to represent Westin re-sellers qualified to be as such. The distinction is made by Westin and/or it’s representatives to include jobber/retailer establishments, dealerships, and e-commerce business sites practicing within the guidelines of distribution as outlined in the Authorized Dealer agreement.
- Permission to use, download, copy, print, publish, distribute, the materials found on this site for the purpose of e-commerce is granted for Authorized Dealers of Westin Automotive Products.
Retailer Referral Program – Chain retailers and jobber/installers that have previously participated in marketing programs (eg. Frequent Buyer Miles) are already signed-up as Authorized Dealers. Contact a sales representative in your area to get listed on our dealer locator and receive our monthly e-news broadcast.
*Terms and conditions subject to change without notice.